Agatti Islands is viewed as another gem from the Lakshadweep gathering of islands in India. It is significantly known for its delighted magnificence of coral reefs however the beautiful excellence of the island is hypnotizing as well. The island is arranged on one of the coral isles of Lakshadweep islands and is not many of the islands from the Lakshadweep bunch that is possessed by individuals. Sightseers frequently travel to Agatti Islands to lounge in the sun, the white sand with completely clear water under clear blue skies. With an all out zone of a little more than 3 square km, the island might be little contrasted with numerous different islands yet it is only a sheer heaven for sea shore sweethearts and unique explorers.
The delightful Agatti island extends over a zone of 8 km, and it is inadequately populated with around 8000 occupants. There is, be that as it may, no deficiency of regular excellence on this unbelievable island. One may investigate the island by walking or lease a bike to drive. Each edge of the island is rich with normal vegetation and delightful land developments.
Agatti Island is the main island having a place with the Lakshadweep bunch with its air terminal that makes the island amazingly available from significant pieces of the world. The air terminal is situated a ways off of 459 km from the shores of Kochi, India. Local people for the most part communicate in English and Malayalam, and Islam is the primary religion of the occupants. The essential control of the individuals is angling. In any case, the travel industry is getting very well right now the world.
Things to do: Snorkelling, Scuba diving, Swimming, Kayaking, and Water skiing in the beautiful tides of the Arabian Sea
Attractions: Radhanagar Beach, Elephant Beach, Kalapathar Beach, Govind Nagar Beach, Vijaynagar Beach, Mangrove forest, etc…
Best Time to visit: October and March.
Peak Season: December- March.
- The tourists require a special permit from the Lakshadweep Administration which can be availed once you show your confirmed place of stay on the island.
- An entry permit is required for each voyager visiting Agatti Island. The section grant application structure can be downloaded from the Internet. The properly filled passage license structure should be submitted to the Administrator at Lakshadweep Office in Wellington Island, Kochi alongside an expense of INR 50 with money or request draft. The passage license should be submitted to the Registration Officer or the Station House Officer inside 24 hours of arriving at the island. Toward the finish of the visit, the request additionally should be given up to the Administrator in Kochi.
1. You can cover all the spots to visit on this island by strolling.
2. Mixed drinks are restricted on the islands.
3. Just Indians are permitted to visit and remain on Agatti Islands. The remote nationals can remain Bangaram Island, Minicoy Island and Thinnikara Island.
4. Airtel and BSNL portable systems are solid on the island. The other versatile systems have a low range all through.
5. Convey a lot of money as there is just a single ATM on the island.
6. Local people of Agatti Island are respectful and well disposed. Along these lines, don’t spare a moment to collaborate with them.
- By Water: Agatti Island is likewise associated with an ocean course. The island is found only 8 km from Bangaram Island which can be effortlessly gotten to by a vessel ride. Seven-traveler voyage ships with present-day offices work from Cochin consistently, and they reach Agatti inside 20 to 22 hours.